June 17, 2013

Lust List Week 3

Our most lusted-after items this week...



Gorgeous on trend monochrome maxi, for those end of holiday days when the stubble's coming back on your legs! Wear effortlessly to the beach with simple black flip-flops or dress it up in the evening with a statement necklace and some wedges! Love Label £44

Chinah x


This week for my lust list I chose a pair of Chloe Green wedges. I am obsessing over her new collection in Topshop at the moment, so I knew this had to be on my lust list this week!!!



Only choosing one pair for my lust list was a hard task but I chose these suede espadrille wedges, as I think they will look so cute this summer. Everyone needs a pair of show-stopping shoes in their suitcase, and I think I will make these mine!


These are a part of CJG range at Topshop, which is stocked with stunning heels for this Summer!! You must check it out. All CJG shoes come with a signature green "charms" sole and a note from Chloe letting you know how to take care of your new CJGs, which adds to my love of her collection.

I MUST get my green soles for this Summer!

Holly x



I was flicking through this week's Grazia the other day and came across this AMAZING clutch bag from LYDC London that I genuinely have to have. The price tag is so low and the colours are perfect for summer, I can't wait to order it!

The Barons Court Box Clutch Bag by LYDC in Neon Yellow- £18.99



The only clutch bags I own are in black, which are great for Winter but not so great for Summer. The bag also comes in pink, black and orange, but this colour is by far my favourite.


Beth x


No comments:

Post a Comment