June 13, 2013

Black H&M Bikini- 3 Ways

For this week's lust list we have chosen a black H&M bikini (bottoms, top), it's a classic item which is easy to wear and a holiday staple for everyone's wardrobe!




Personally I go for a simple beach look, (I can't stand having jewellery or make-up on when sunbathing, I literally just smother myself in tanning lotion and lay in the sun). So I decided to put together an outfit which would highlight the simplicity of the bikini whilst being on trend and easy for anyone to wear! Some of the items are pricey but they are definitely worth the splurge as they'll remain in your wardrobe forever. These Prada sunnies are to die for! Ah-mah-zing, next up the kimono, kimonos are everywhere this season and I chose this plain black one due to its longevity, it's just so versatile and could easily transition into a winter piece! The beach hat is an obvious must-have, no-one likes sun-damage and a sunhat just screams chic. Michael Kors totes are at the top of the beach-babe-lust-list and this colour would compliment a tan beautifully. Finally the havianas: a staple infamous brand, this style is limited edition and just adds to that luxurious beach look!

Chinah x

£80 havaiana rose-gold, leaf detail flip flops
£15 beach hat accessorize
£210 prada sunglasses at John Lewis
£260 michael kors tote bag
£35 Black kimono Love label at Very




As soon as we chose this bikini I knew I had to put it with this amazing lightweight Zara blazer that I spotted the other day- if I was going on holiday this year I would have bought it already! I'm also really loving plain wedges at the moment, and even though black isn't very summery it's timeless and so versatile. The sunglasses are essential to this outfit, as I think they bring back the summer vibe whilst remaining classic and elegant. The Barry M lipstick is almost the exact colour of the orange flowers on the blazer, and is simple enough to be worn either on the beach, shopping or going out for dinner.

Beth x

Blazer- Zara: £69.99
Wedges- Topshop: £42
Sunglasses- Topshop: £16
Lipstick in Peach- Barry M £4.49
Bangles- Jon Richard: £7.50




I was so excited to dress this black bikini this week. I love buying plain clothes and accessorising them to make them fabulous. Everyone has a black bikini they shove in their suitcase every year, so it was so exciting to show you guys how to dress it up with high street bargains and no longer look boring. So this week I chose to dress mine with these amazing tribal beach trousers. I LOVE THESE. They are light weight and easy to shove on and wear on a hot day. To accessorise I chose black flip-flops, Havaianas of course, these are a staple item in my suitcase every year. I also added a black Casio watch, which I am also crazy about at the moment. A watch adds so much to any outfit, and a black bum bag which are really in this summer!! This look can be worn to the beach or even add a plain top and wear around the city, LOVE LOVE LOVE. 

Holly x


£25.00- Urban Outfitters Casio watch 
£14.99- Pure Luxuries black bum bag
£16.00- Urban outfitters sunglasses
£19.99 Office Havaiana Flip-flops  
£25.00 ASOS Beach trousers

No comments:

Post a Comment