May 26, 2013

Rimmel Reviews

A couple of days ago I went a bit Rimmel mad and decided to buy a few bits for summer and because I hadn't bought new make-up in a while. Needed some extra things for my face and was getting sick of my mascara too so tried a brand new one I found in Boots.

Here they are...


My previous BB Cream, which was Maybelline, was almost like a tinted moisturiser and was really really light, it blended into your skin tone really well. I got this one after I got a spray tan as my face was a bit darker but was slightly disappointed as it's really thick- thicker than liquid foundation. It goes on smoothly but not what I want from a BB Cream unfortunately!
Rimmel BB Cream 9-In-1: £4.99





Love this foundation! It actually does last a really long time (don't think I've been awake for 25 hours yet...) and goes on pretty well. I'd recommend using a primer or moisturising beforehand to get the best coverage, but apart from that it's a great foundation.
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation: £4.99




I bought this at random, because I really like red lipstick and it always seems to rub off quickly, (probably from all the talking I do). One end is almost like felt tip and the other is a lipsyl. The colour isn't as vibrant as it could be, as you can see it's a bit orangey, especially after putting on the lipsyl end, but it's good for nights out when you might not be able to apply lipstick very well towards the end...
Rimmel 1000 Kisses: £6.99

However much this looks like a metallic pen, it's a great mascara! The brush is a good size and great for people like me who basically have no eyelashes- you can just keep piling it on!
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara: £4.99



Before mascara application

After

Not quite sure why I went for all Rimmel products, but on the whole I'm really happy with them- especially considering the prices!

Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment