May 25, 2013

Ready for festival season?

Lucky us - we are off to Bestival in September with a few of our other girlfriends, very exciting, especially for myself and Holly as we are festival virgins, although Beth has already been-there done that, got the t-shirt, she is equally just as excited! 

So, with all this festival talk we are already planning our wardrobes! Now Bestival is known for its fancy dress themes, but whether heading to Bestival or not I presume that everyone loves a bit of fancy dress! And in general most festival attire could pretty much pass for fancy dress too! 

Here's a quick snippet of what's on my must-have list! 

Hunter wellies, John Lewis price £79
Hunter are the obvious go-to when it comes to wellies, a staple for any festival wardrobe!



£14.99 NewLook
If like me, you prefer shorts that cover your bum rather than skimming 
your cheeks, NewLook have a great selection that are longer
without being long if you know what i mean
& a great price too!
£19.99 NewLook

Topshop have actually just launched a festival collection, "The Road to Coachella" with Kate Bosworth as the face of the campaign video: TopshopFestivalCol

Here are some of their bits....
Cotton & Lace top £24, Topshop.
Head garland £20, Topshop. 
A bit impractical in white for a festival in England, but they were
too good to miss out! Boots: £95 Topshop

Beauty wise, (using advice from friends) I'll be stocking up on some baby wipes and toilet roll! Plus lots of hair products! I'm lucky as my hair doesn't tend to get greasy, but after 3 days who knows, so some dry shampoo shall be on my shopping list too! 
Along with these, my own personal beauty faves, some sun-tan lotion and rosewater spray, even in England its good to have some protection from UV rays, and rosewater spray is excellent at keeping my skin healthy and hydrated! 

Now let the countdown begin! :) eeeek! 

Chinah x 

No comments:

Post a Comment