May 25, 2013

Quick, easy, healthy dinner

At Uni its sometimes hard to eat healthily, on a budget and on top of that something thats quick to make! Last week I had a lovely dinner of fish, rocket and peppers, which took 20minutes and required little to no prep!

The finished product



Simply, I purchased some Young's frozen fish fillets in batter from Asda for £1!!!! - moderately healthy, which you cook from frozen for about 20mins.
On the same oven tray I added some chopped yellow pepper, sprinkled with salt and pepper and drizzled with olive oil.

        

Whilst this was cooking I chopped some spring onion, which i mixed into a few handfuls of rocket leaves, once the fish and pepper were done I popped them on top & dinner was ready!


                         
Chinah x

No comments:

Post a Comment