May 15, 2013

Night-Out Beauty Look

Hey guys! So while we've been at uni, we've found the best student night in Southampton to be on a Tuesday. As it was Tuesday last night, I thought I'd share with you my make-up look which I wore out.

My outfit was a crop top and pleather skater skirt, both in black, which gave off a Parisian grunge vibe, so I chose a red lip, dark eyebrows and a simple black eye flick with liquid eyeliner.


Fake eyelashes weren't necessary as they would just take away from the bright lip colour.

I really like this look for both going out and the daytime, but would probably go without eyeliner for the day or it can look too dressy.

Lipstick: ColourWorks Eyeliner: Rimmel 061 Jet Black Eyebrow Pencil: Collection 2000 Foundation: Rimmel 25 Hour Lasting Finish Brushes: EcoTools

Hope this is in some way inspiring!

Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment