May 29, 2013

Kenzo Obsession

I seem to be seeing Kenzo everywhere at the moment, just scrolling through Instagram or seeing the copies of the Kenzo Tiger every High Street shop seems to have put on their jumpers- I can't get away from it! This isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it could potentially be bad for my bank balance.. (When does that next loan come through?!)

The other week I saw the cutest picture of some embroidered Kenzo pumps that a fellow blogger had bought and it was love at first sight...

Kenzo ballerina flats- 260euros from Kenzo Paris

And then of course there is the famous Kenzo Tiger Jumper which brands such as Zara and ASOS have taken for their own designs...

Grey Kenzo Sweatshirt- 195euros





Black Zara Tiger Sweatshirt- £29.99
Black ASOS Tiger Sweatshirt- £30

I'm sure if you did a quick search you could find a huge variety of similar jumpers, but these are my favourites.

The thing that spurred me to write this post was actually watching this week's Made in Chelsea and seeing Phoebe's AMAZING Kenzo headband. I can't find any pictures of it anywhere which is annoying, so it looks like you'll have to get onto 4oD if you want to see it! Although I'm sure you guys have watched it already... 

Beth x

No comments:

Post a Comment