May 18, 2013

Bit of fashion work...

I thought it'd be a good idea to share some of my Fashion Promotion & Communication work with you to give more of an idea of what I like, the work I do and what I'm interested - this work was all created during my art foundation year at Epsom UCA.
The following pieces are taken from projects where I decided to pin the focus on women..



A piece from my FMP (final major project) "What is a woman?"


Another piece from "What is a woman?"


This photo and the one above were not inspired by the quotes put with them. I selected people from my class - both big and small personalities, asked them to pose and express themselves however they wanted. With minimal direction, and wearing the clothes/make-up/accessories which they already had on. I then found quotes about or said by women to match the photographs. 

Looking at androgyny. 

How Art and Fashion can influence each other - Art subject: Pop Art. 


Androgyny. 

A response to work by Sarah Maple
Chinah x

No comments:

Post a Comment